SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers at the lowest prices. This means the shipments occasionally take longer although it’s always worth the wait!
Please allow 14 – 27 days (Up to 30 business days for Canada) for your order to arrive as we are a print on demand company and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns feel free to contact us directly: https://luxxstores.com/pages/contact-us
All items are made to order and take from 2 to 7 days, depending on the product before the item can be shipped. Cancellations can only be done before your order is printed.
Shipping transit time depends on your location but takes an average of 12 to 20 days.
Shipping times vary by locations. Please find our estimates:
Processing Time: 2 – 7 days
Shipping Time Frame: 12 – 20 days
Total: 14 – 27 days
Once your product is ready, we will send you the tracking number by email and keep you posted on the package shipment progress. Once the tracking number is issued, you can check the progress of your package via the https://luxxstores.com/pages/track-your page
We ship within the continental US, US territories, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. If you are located outside where we ship, please contact us with what you would like to order, and we will see if we are able to help.
If you are interested in a quote for expedited shipping Please contact us before purchasing to ensure your item qualifies. Please contact us with what you would like to order, the product, and size and we will see if we are able to help.
SHIPPING TO P.O. BOXES?
Most items can be delivered to P.O. Boxes, however, there are some size limitations and it will incur an extra charge, so we prefer a physical address. Please contact us before purchasing to ensure your item qualifies to be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
SHIPPING TO A MILITARY ADDRESS – APO/FPO
Most products can be shipped to APO or FPO addresses. However, there are some exceptions:
Please contact us before purchasing to ensure your item qualifies to be shipped to APO or FPO addresses.
Address Formatting Instructions
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- Do not use special characters or punctuation (such as %, &, ‘, -, ?, !, etc.).
- For Army, Navy, and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number in the “Address” field.
For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In “Address Line 2,” enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- In the “City” field, enter APO or FPO.
Please note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments. Entering a city other than APO or FPO will result in your order being delayed or possibly canceled. Also, do not enter the state in this field. (Incorrect: APO AE, AE.) If you are stationed in a war zone, our system also may not recognize your address. Please review your entry for accuracy.
- In the “State” field, select one of the following:
AE – Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada
AA – Armed Forces Americas
AP – Armed Forces Pacific
- In the “ZIP Code” field, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9. Any other ZIP codes in combination with AE, AA or AP will result in delays or cancellation of your order. Your billing address ZIP code (or home address code) cannot be used in place of a military ZIP code.
- In the “Country” field, use the default choice of USA.
- In the “Phone” field, we suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside. We must receive a phone number before we are able to ship.